Here's how to find out more about events at Utica Park!
Utica, Wisconsin is located at the intersection of Highway B and Highway W in Dane County.
* From Milwaukee area, travel I-94 to Highway 73 and follow Highway 73 South (through Deerfield and across Highway 12&18) to Highway B. Travel West on Highway B to Utica.
* From the Madison area, travel I-90 to Highway N and follow Highway N South to Highway B. Travel East on Highway B to Utica.
* From the Janesville area, travel I-90 to Highway 51 (Coachman’s Golf Course) and follow Highway 51 North to Highway W. Travel North on Highway W to Utica.
* From everywhere else, travel 12&18 (between Madison and Cambridge) to Highway 73 South to Highway B. Travel West on Highway B to arrive in Utica.
Give us a call or drop us an email!
We have many volunteers that help coordinate a number of events and activities at Utica Park. Here's a brief list of contacts for various information:
* For park reservations, call 608-877-0914 or email.
* For Utica home talent baseball, call 608-873-7325 or email.
* For Cambridge home talent baseball, call 608-516-5538 or email.
* For tractor pull information, call 608-698-8300 or email.
* For horse pull information, call 608-334-5376 or email.
* For softball tournament information, call 608-423-9280 or email.
For general information or the festival, call 608-698-8300 or email.
On festival weekend, for the most timely answers to questions, please call 608-423-4727.